Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Family Fun

We had one of the best nights ever! We went and kicked a soccer ball around, everyone laughed, played, and had a great time. Then we took a walk around the Sacramento Temple and beheld all of the beauty and wonder that Fall has brought.

I love going to the Temple!
It is great to see the changes with new seasons.
Each time we go there is something new to see.




The kids are getting so big!

Jess took this pic of Jason and I.

My beautiful family.



My monkeys and I.
(Yeah we are on a hill. That is the only way that I can see eye to eye with Jess)


It is hard to believe that Jesse is 14, Toby is 11, Britt almost 10, and Marce 7. Time sure has gone by much faster than I could have imagined. I hope that we are making good memories that will last them throughout their lives. Memories that they will hold close to their hearts and will help them when times get tough, and that they will want to share with their children and grandchildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.