Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Family Time





Fun time! We brought the dogs and let them run. It was great to see the kids chase after them laughing as they went. It was a wonderful night! Beautiful views and glorious moon. When we pulled up there was a family of deer bucks and does, babies too. We ended our trip with a terrific walk. I have to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE my family!!!
*****************************
I love to see the Temple.....I'll go inside one day.









We had an amazing walk around the Temple, as we talked about what each of us are thankful for. Jason is thankful for each of us, Toby is thankful for family, Brittney is thankful for Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, Marcika is thankful for family and the service we provide, Jess is thankful for food, I am thankful for my family, for the gospel, and for the ability to go to the Temple and feel so close to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. There are so many wonderful things that have taken place this past year it is hard to imagine all of the wonderful blessings that we have been showered with. (Nov 2009)

2 comments:

  1. I love this post!! Your family is so beautiful to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful family times, and you're getting good with your photography.:) I'm happy to see you're happy!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.