Sunday, December 5, 2010

December

Merry Christmas!

I absolutely love this time of year! The wonderful smells, all of the beautiful colors and sights to be had, the love and kindness that people share so openly and freely. It is such a magical time of year! A time to remember our Savior, His birth, His life, His teachings, His example, His love! I wish that the magic of Christmas, the love, peace, kindness, thoughtfulness, and attention to Heavenly Father and our Savior Jesus Christ would be around all year. What an amazing world we would live in. We hope that you and your family have a truly heart touching Christmas, filled with love, laughter, and family.




Haha! I love it! The tables have turned and now Mom and Dad wake up the kiddos on Christmas morning!






























Everyone had a great morning, with a yummy breakfast. Later in the day everyone played Sorry Sliders and Monopoly, followed by a delicious "feast" as the kids call it. It was an amazing day filled with family and peace.



Christmas Eve!

What a wonderful way to start the day. My friend Audrey and I went to the Temple.

It was such an amazing experience. I am so happy that we went. :o)



Sunbeams rock!


My co-teacher and I threw a Christmas Party for our Sunbeam class. Everyone got to build their own pizzas and decorate cookies. It was a lot of fun! I am so thankful to have these little ones in my life!



Debbie, Emily, Nathan, Alyssa, Juliet, and Noah watching a Christmas movie.


Brittney, Marcika, and Melody decorating their cookies!
.


Decorating the Christmas Tree is a wonderful tradition that I look forward to! Each of my wonderful kids do their share in the decorating and Jason puts the angel on the top. After they are finished I add a few ornaments here and there to fill in the holes, leaving their placements alone.



Fun making Gingerbread houses and trains!


Ah, fun times with cousins and of course Uncle Beau!


Marce and Sophia; Sophia, Britt, and Kaityln


Nikolas; Toby and Uncle Beau




Check out these masterpieces! Great job guys and dolls! Thanks Aunt Berta for all of your hard work, it was a lot of FUN!


Britt, Marce, Toby, Landen, Jesse; Chris and Landen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.