Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Jan

So hard to believe that January is almost over! 2011 has already brought much joy to our lives. Along with many changes and a few new bumps and bruises too. (all in the name of fun). I am so thankful for all of the wonderful blessings that have been poured on me. I am one lucky woman!
We are so lucky to be surrounded by so much natural beauty! We went to South Lake Tahoe for the weekend and it was amazing! Glorious weather and tons of fun! We all went sledding (and crashing).

The gang heading for the slopes!


Sharon's wild ride! (It was an accident, she was trying to sit)




Britt and Marce wipe out!



Toby wiped out and took Jesse out too!




Align Center

Jesse and Mom crashed into a big bush!

Sweet Toby is now 13!!

Toby had a pretty great day, hanging out getting use to he new ipod. we finished the day off with some yummy Banana Split icecream cake. I love my little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.