Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March

What a fast month! Seems to have just flown by! No pictures for this month :o( but that's okay. I am another year older and wiser too! So hard to believe that I'm 32. Just a blink of an eye and 3 decades have swooshed past. Jesse, Toby, and Jason are still loving Jui-Jitsu. Brittney (now going by Mariah) has yet to be late for school let alone miss a day, has earned her very 1st 4.0!! Marcika is such a lively little thing, and is ready to return to "normal" school, as she misses her friends. Jason is working tons, and is just an amazing man! (still get butterflies) Me...well I am doing pretty good. I went to the doctor for a routine check and the doc found a lump on my breast, and on my neck. She ordered a catscan for my neck and an ultrasound of my breast. I had the catscan the same day, and the ultrasound the very next day. I am happy to report that the ultrasound came back clean and I do not have Breast Cancer!!! My catscan did show several enlarged lymph nodes on the right side, some present on the left, 2 legions on my thyroid, and something on both of my lungs. I was able to get in to see a specialist the same day I received the results of the catscan and had a biopsy the same day too. The results of the biopsy were inconclusive, it did show that there are some abnormal nuclei, however the docs still aren't sure as to what we are facing, so another biopsy is headed my way. This biopsy will be on my thyroid and will be guided by ultrasound. I did give notice at Brasher's. I have mixed emotions about this, I have fun while I'm there, however the health risks outweigh the fun and most definitely the pay. I am going to focus more on getting my Mary Kay business going strong, on my family, my health, and things are going to be great! I'll update as soon as I know more. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.