2/24-2/26~Fun at Lake Tahoe! The fam went to Tahoe for the weekend. Jesses girlfriend Ashley joined us and on Saturday, Grandma Sharon, Uncle Chris, Aunt Jaslin, Laden and Lexie came up and joined us too. What a great time! Jason and Chris took the kiddos sledding and to play in the snow, while us smart ladies stayed inside where were toasty warm. The fun continued from there, there were uno game after uno game.
Marcika and Landen playing outback in the snow (what's left of it {-;)
Ashley passed out on the couch.
Landen and more sledding fun!


2/10~ Brittney got her nails done with her friend Maria for the Valentines Day dance at school. She was cute and very excited to have them done!....if only I could get her to stop tap tap tapping :op

2/20~ORANGES, ORANGES, ORANGES! Today the girls and I picked all of the oranges (hmm I think they are tangerines actually) off of our tree. When we were finished we had 238 oranges in the bag, and another 14 or so in Marcikas pockets.
2/10~ Brittney got her nails done with her friend Maria for the Valentines Day dance at school. She was cute and very excited to have them done!....if only I could get her to stop tap tap tapping :opWE LOVE YOU GENTLEMEN SPINUCK LOPEZ!

Feb 5, 2011~Such a sad sad time in the Lopez home. This day we lost Spinuck one of the best dogs a family could ask for. He acted sick on Saturday and on Sunday he would not get out of bed, so we took him to the vet. After x-rays, lab and urine tests it was discovered that he was in Acute Renal Failure (Kidney Failure). Even with all of the treatment he would not recover so Jason make the heartbreaking decision to let him go. Marcika and I were with him as he took his final breath and then he was gone.
February 3, 2012~ Today I was blessed to hiking at South Yuba State Park with three amazing women. Audrey, Heidi, and Donna. As we wound our way up and down and around huffing and puffing our way (I was the one doing all the huffing and puffing) we saw some breathtaking nature, from tress, to rocks, to rivers. We saw a beautiful old covered bridge which even had the old tolls posted next to the entrance. (the bridge was closed, but it sure was beautiful).



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.