Tuesday, April 9, 2013

March

Spring has finally arrived! I love this beautiful weather, all of the sweet birds singing, the cool, flower scented breezes, and new life popping up every where.
March has been an extremely busy and fun month for us. We have spent a lot of time together, which makes me more than happy! Wonderful memories in the making!!
Easter came early this year. We were blessed to be able to spend it with family and friends. I am so thankful for the all of the sacrifices He made for me and wonderful example He is for me. I hope that you all had an amazing time rejoicing in the resurrection of our Savior.

Amazing performance at Temple Hill on Easter. Lamb of God 2013.
Jason took a picture of me taking a picture, I didn't know it and turned around to see what the light was.
Birthday celebrating! Temple, mini golf, and dinner with the fam! I had an amazing day and feel so blessed!!
Amazing Day!
Beautiful Day at the Sacramento Temple March 15th
Memories! Love and miss my cousins.
Soccer tryouts! Mariah rocked it, most of all she had a blast!

Beautiful day at the beach!
Played tag, chased the dog who was chasing birds and other dogs, and hunted for sand dollars.
 Lovin it!
Toby removed a palm tree from one of the planters out back.
Going to go fruit tree shopping....just have to decide which fruit. ;o)
My beauties made me this yummy snack!
Luckiest mom ever.
Hollister Hills

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.