Saturday, June 4, 2016

December

Final trip for 2016 Dec 28 and 29
Jason and Jesse working on Jesse's car. I love watching them work together.
I love CHRISTmas. 
 
Merry CHRISTmas!
                                   
                                  
                                                              
Time in Reno....

Time at home with my blessings....


Unfortunately, I did not get a lot of pictures this Christmas...was playing Santa.
Goodies for Jason's work. Normally I make bean dip, this year he said I could make what I wanted....think I might have gone overboard, had fun doing it though.
Mariah's Winter Concerts....she had two...or was it three...

What a crazy trip (attempted trip) to Signal Peak.....
 
People are stuck up the hill everyone is asked to help dig
Sun is starting to set, and it's snowing again.
This is where it got really interesting...we had to wench off of each other to make it up a couple of hills due to there being so much snow and the fact that it was super slick.
Happy Birthday JASON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.