Wednesday, October 12, 2016

September

What a fun month September was! We were able to go to Stampede to see Jaslin during her B-day camping weekend...a bit of an adventure there, 1st Homecoming Dance for our Beauties, new additions to the fam (one new member and a return of an old member), doctor visits for our furry and non furry family members, and more. It has been a month packed with memory making moments, some sweet and some bitter, but hey that is what makes life so great! If it was all roses, we would not appreciate the gifts and blessings that we receive. 
Jason's first time to Haight and Ashbury in San Francisco. A little shopping, a couple of crepes, and time with 2 of his girls = an amazing day!
 Mariah at her Fall concert.
 My Sister from another momma gave me this beautiful  wind-chime. The glass piece at the bottom says Alaska forget me not. This reminded me of my favorite talk by President Uchtdorf, titled Forget Me Not. Heavenly Father works in remarkable ways to let us know that He is there and aware of our needs and desires. Angie didn't even know about the talk or how much it means to me, but Heavenly Father did. Such sweet reminders!
Jason and I ran the Rubicon with a group of friends. He did the soup bowl for the first time. We had an amazing time! Ran into a few jeep troubles..Thankfully Jason knew how to fix them.
Soup Bowl
Camping!
 
Traffic jam at Big Sluice
 
 Lopez Chicks...why? I say, why not. I am not one that likes to have my picture taken, however I have decided that for better or worse my face needs to be remembered so I have been taking more pics (besides a good example to my Beauties that no matter what we must love and accept ourselves for who we are and how we look). My MJ has been beyond exhausted lately and I loved this picture (brought back memories of nap-time back in the day). Mariah and the bunny, two faces that one can't help but love!
Homecoming Dance fun!
 4 legged family members.....
Newest addition...Mariah bought a kitty, her name is Maiya.
I came upstairs and this is how I found Ella. Love my silly pup!
Anaesthesia is hurt again. she is healing super fast and still her bubbly self. 
 Went and picked up Sariah. Poor baby, it looks like she was attacked, thankfully she healed okay. She has adjusted back into the fam as if she never left :0)
 Some bunny got braces!
"I've wanted braces my whole life"....just look at that smile! (metal on bottom white on top)
Stampede with my Beauties!
Such beautiful sights!

During our hunt for cows, we found all kinds of bugs, a snake, wasps and frogs, frogs and more frogs.
Oh boy! After our walking adventure in search of cows we headed back to the jeep only to discover that we were stuck in the mud :0/ Had to call Jason who thankfully was able to come with Chris and pull us out. Note to self....in the future, do NOT park where there is even a tiny bit of green.
   

Stampede sights through Jason's eyes!
 More fun with the Barney's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.