
We are so lucky and blessed to have a Temple so close to home!
It is amazing how we can be loved so much that He wants us to be able to feel of His love for us and that we can feel so close to Him.
The kids are getting so big! I know that I take a picture in front of the fountain just about every month. That's because it is one of my favorite spots, besides I love to look back and see the changes in my wonderful kids that on a day to day basis tend to get over looked.It is almost Spring and the flowers and trees are bursting with vibrant colors.
Such a wondrous sight!
The Temple grounds are so beautiful and peaceful. They are my favorite place to go with my family. To be able to walk around and partake of the Spirit and the glory is at times overwhelming, there is so much to see, to hear, and to feel.
It's time to head home, memories have been made, and in time will be cherished by all. I am so thankful that I have been blessed with a wonderful husband, who is so understanding and thoughtful. Who goes out of his way to insure of my happiness; and to have be entrusted with four gifts from Heavenly Father that keep me on my toes, cause me to worry, and at times cry. I would wish t no other way. For I know that it is through the trials that we face each day we are made stronger, and as long as we endure to the end doing all that we possibly can Jesus will make up the difference and all will be well.













You have such faith and courage. You have a wonderful family...it's a blessing to know you!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures. I love having our Temple so close too. It really can give our families strength.:)
ReplyDelete