Saturday, March 20, 2010

Mar

So hard to believe that it is already March! This year has been wonderful so far. A couple of new additions, new found interests, another year older and hopefully wiser, and fun with the family. Who could ask for more?

Quick update: Zeezrom has a new home in Reno where his skin allergy is improving and he is getting all the love his little heart can hold.


Britt riding her new bike! She loves it and wants to ride every day all day. Such a sweet girl!

Sweet Marcika decided she wanted to make the dogs a toy. So that is exactly what she did. She drew a picture, sewed it together, stuffed it and as happy as can be here is the dogs kitty squeaker and all.


New family members: This is Kazoku Kessoku, she is a Shiba Inu pup and is about 15 weeks old here. She will get to be about 16 inches tall and between 16-20#s. This is Gentleman Spinuck Lopez, he is a German Short haired Pointer pup and is 8 weeks old here. He will be a pretty big boy about 60-70#s and I have no clue on how tall. They are both as sweet as can be, with razor sharp teeth.



Marcika had a play at school. It was wonderful! I am glad that the school added songs like God Bless the USA, all of the kids sang loud and proud.



On the first day of Spring we went to the Ocean and had a lot of fun. We went rock climbing, looked for shells, and played in the water. To my surprise I found this huge (well the largest I have ever seen) Starfish. It was still alive so after a quick pic we put it back in the ocean where I hope it will live a long and happy life. Toby found this amazing shell that represents ocean life pretty well. It even has seaweed growing off of it.


We took our four legged family members too (well most of them). This is Kazoku's first trip any where other than the vet and her first time walking on a leash. She did an amazing job! We discovered rather quickly that she loves the rocks not the water. A huge wave came in and she was not too happy.

Moxie had a great time in the water and on the rocks. She is such a happy go lucky little girl. That huge wave did knock her off of her feet and to my amazement she started to swim as if it happened to her every day.

Scotty well lets just say that he is my baby and yes I have babied him. He does not like water at all, so like Kazoku he hung out on the rocks with dad and Jesse.


No pics of the kids this trip I actually forgot my camera and Jason and Jesse were sweet enough to snap these few pics for me. Teach me.....oh well I cannot remember everything. Next time. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.