Monday, July 5, 2010

July


Beautiful day! Was blessed to have my hubby off today. So we packed up the kids and Spinuck and headed to the ocean. Once there we were greeted with amazing skies & gorgeous views. Spinuck was attracted to the several piles of seaweed that was strewn about the beach. The girls and Jason had a blast in the water (I got in a little while Jesse our land lover of the day stayed bone dry) (7/15)



The kiddos (-Toby who's at Scout Camp)

Daddy's girls!


Oops! Both the girls lost their footing and fell in! Such sweeties helped each other up.


2010 is flying by way too fast for me! Already the 5th day of the 7th month. We had a fun filled evening at Donner Lake. Climbing rocks, swimming (yikes the water was pretty icy, but tons of fun), and hanging out as a fam! Spinuck got to go with us and had a lot of fun too. Kinda funny how Toby used him as a pillow, and he used Jesse as one. Marce was the first in the water soon followed by Britt, then Jason, Toby was soon to join on the fun, then I wandered in. Jess started out but decided it was way too cold for his liking. It was so beautiful there! I must say I love the smell of Donner and Tahoe National forest. I am so thankful for the opportunity to spend time with my wonderful family making memories that will last a lifetime!

1 comment:

  1. Don't we live in such a beautiful area! I love the sleeping pictures, classic hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.