Monday, November 1, 2010

November

This year I have tried really hard to be more aware of the many blessings that I have in my life. I have found that I have been blessed more than I could have ever imagined! I am truly lucky to have a wonderful husband who loves me for who I am and only wants my happiness; to have four adorable children, who test me every chance they get, however I know that they too truly love me and deep down care about me, what I say and how I feel (even if they wont acknowledge it, or haven't come to that knowledge themselves yet); I am lucky to have two parents who love me and that I love very much. I have been blessed with the fullness of the Gospel and the knowledge of who I am, and my purpose on this earth (I am no longer lost wandering aimlessly, ever wondering). I have been blessed with my health and the ability to overcome the daily pains and stresses that come my way. I am thankful for my friends and family who have seen me at my best and my worst and love and accept me for who I am, for their kind words of encouragement, and their swift kicks when needed. I have been blessed with a best friend, a brother, my Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ, who I am and always be thankful for and to
Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITTNEY!!!

Oh my goodness, my little one is now 11! Time sure has flown. This year Britt wanted to go to the movies; so Britt, Marce, and I went to see Mega Mind. It was a lot of fun and pretty neat to be able to spend time alone with my chicas! She really likes Taylor Swift so we surprised with the cd she has been wanting for some time now, she was one happy girl! We ended the celebration with a lemon filled cake. Before I know it she will be a teen! (I can wait)




We were able to go to dinner with family, it was a lot of fun! We got to see Jason's Mom, brother Chris, our nephew Landen, Aunt Pat, cousin David his beautiful wife Doreen, and their adorable kids Jesse, Bella, and Jonathan.


Landen (4), Marcika (8), Brittney (10), Jonathan (about 10 months),

Jesse (15), Bella (4), Jesse (15), Toby (12)


What a beautiful night! It was the perfect weather, not hot or cold, just right. It has been awhile since we have been to the Temple, sad to say. It sure was great to get back. So quiet and peaceful. I wish it could be this way all the time. Soon enough, soon enough. :D (11/1)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.