Monday, November 4, 2013

October

October was such a FUN month! Between Halloween, car repairs, Father Daughter Activity and just life in general, this month was jam packed! I love my cuddle time with Toby, new adventures with Britt, exciting news for Jesse (He has a job, has proven himself so well that the little Mexican Ladies no longer talk smack about him in Spanish, or at all for that matter [I guess they were full force at first, all the while he understood everything they were saying. My sweet boy kept his tongue and just did his job] and he has gone from 20 hours a week to 40!). We are healthy and happy, plugging a long. laughing and making memories that will last a lifetime!

Father Daughter Activity!
 Started the night with dinner, played tons of fun games!
The last game before build your own sundaes....
Daughters tied a tie on their dads, and Dads painted their beauties nails and then put a hair tie in their hair. Everyone had so much fun!
New to me nightstand. Was all brown...not any more ;o)
Car trouble..Jesse and Jason spent an afternoon at pick-n-pull and then in the garage changing out Jess's starter...It fixed it! Not the funniest time, yet it was still good old fashion quality time for father and son! I'm so thankful they had the opportunity!
New Bay Bridge
Reflections!
 
 Moo! Britt loves cows!
Playing around at the store...what to be for Halloween??? Who knows!?
Cows for school! Too cute!
Crazy scary clown!!
Jason changed directions, instead of a zombie he is making MJ a scary clown.
 Jack-O-Lantern Time!
Break time! What's that?? Yep a doughnut on a string!!
 #33! That's my Nephew!!!
Sweet beautiful bird on my street! 
Streelight Manifesto show! Mariah's 1st, so much fun!! 
Jesse went too, felt odd being there with my kiddos.
 Jason test drive on face application.
Pretty amazing!
Jason and I went to see a friend of mine in the play There's Something About Being Earnest!
Discovery Kingdom!
Freight Fest!
 Jason, Toby, Curtis, MJ and I (Jess went to Sacramento and Mariah was asked to babysit [I thought she was weird too, but that's what she wanted to do]).
 Toby and Curtis ditched us almost right out of the gate, so Jason, MJ and I got to spend the day riding rides, checking out the ghouls and having a blast.
Zombie performance.
Loved the Dolphin show!
 
Walrus kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.