Wednesday, October 9, 2013

September

September!! Oh man has life become crazy busy! All four of our kiddos are deep in their studies, Jason is working working working, we have been able to visit with family, experience the amazing beauty that surrounds us, and I have stepped forth in faith and have (drum-roll please) decided to go back to school. I am taking online classes through BYU-Idaho. My goal is to obtain my bachelors degree. I am excited, scared, nervous, and exhausted. Since my brain has been fried and my memory is, well almost nonexistent this new challenge, is a huge challenge for me, however I am loving it! Heavenly Father never ceases to amaze me, His love, guidance, support, and strength are pulling me through, helping my mind and body heal in ways that I thought were impossible. Life is great! Take it from me, if there is something righteous and worthwhile you want to do and you think you can't....you CAN with the help of Heavenly Father, go for it and NEVER give up!
Day trip to Fordyce/Signal Peak
Beautiful sunrise!
Love my beauties!
Oh yeah! First time driving solo!

Can you see Jason?
 We crossed our first flowing river!
I love being able to get out into nature and seeing things that I would not ordinarily see. We are so blessed to have so much beauty all around!
Signal Peak
 Someone had to much fun! I hope they are okay.
Koolaid dye?! 
Our beauties are trying to dye their hair with koolaid, of coarse mom had to do it first, they didn't want to waste their time doing something if it didn't work. Funny thing is my hair turned a pretty blue and theirs, well they were disappointed.
Mariah was a lawyer and participated in a mock trial in her Language Arts class (The Outsiders). She did a great job and seemed to have fun. She liked the fact that she won and her client was found not guilty.
Took a drive to Yosemite! It was raining/hailing and wonderful!
Double rainbow magic!
 LOVE how the light shines through the clouds! 
Hilltop Fire, 
just a small glimpse of the horrible damage. 
Mariah at her band performance.
MJ recorded Mariah's solo.
We ventured up to Slick Rock with a group. It was a beautiful day! 
Perfect weather, great company and spending the day outdoors, what could be better!
 Brave little lizard, it didn't even move an inch.
 Our beautiful Mariah!
 Mariah and I having fun.
 There was quite a bit of rock moving and getting stuck this trip.
Busy day!
 Jason has been hard at work on his mask for Halloween. 
Mt Diablo fire. Crazy how many fires are going!
Trip to Reno!!! 
Air Balloon Races!
Landen's Football Game!
 Love how Mt Diablo stands above the low cloud coverage in the mornings.
Fruit picking, a load of work and a ton of fun!
 Heart of Oakley Festival, Mariah is getting a Henna Tattoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.