Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chippers


This recipe has been added for Toby. He has a school project that he is working on and has to have a link. It's a really simple and tasty recipe, hope you guys give it a try.  Love you!

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chippers

Ingredients:
1 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
1 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 cup chocolate chips (your choice. I love a mixture of milk, semi-sweet, and PB)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F

1. Combine PB, brown sugar and egg in a medium bowl with a mixing spoon until well blended. Add chips; mix well.

2. Roll heaping tablespoonfuls of dough into 1-1/2 inch balls. Place balls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. (I line my sheets with parchment or aluminium foil, makes cookie removal and cleanup so much easier).

3. Press a fork into each dough ball making a criss-cross pattern flattening each one to 1/2 inch thickness.

4. Bake 12 minutes or until set. Let the cookies rest on the sheet for 2 minutes and then transfer them to wire racks to cool completely. (I always grab one or two while they are still warm...there's something about warm gooey chocolate mingling with PB cookie goodness, gets me every time).

5. Store tightly covered at room temperature or freeze up to 3 months. (I have never gotten to this step, there are to many cookie monsters in this house, if you get to this step I'd love to hear how they store).

This recipe makes about 2 dozen cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.