Tuesday, April 1, 2014

February




Happy Valentine's Day!! What a wonderful month, warm weather (in the 70s here), time with family and friends, and alone time with my love. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful life full of love, laughter, a loving family great friends and the gift of the gospel. 
 Yahmaanibah and Marcika. Fun times at the mall.
 Jason cutting the gas skid plate, hope it stops rubbing.
 What a yummy month, tried some new recipes, cinnamon roll cheesecake, black forest cake, lasagna, and coconut chicken. 
 Jason and I took a drive and had lunch at Barbara's Fishtrap for Valentine's Day. Lots of fun, was surprised at how brave the birds were, they came right up to the table.
 On our way home from lunch we stopped at the Oakland Temple. I love it there!
Mariah, Emilee and others at youth Temple trip.
My cousin Donna sent me this pic today....
My 3 boys! Toby, Charles, and Jesse...16 years ago!
Sweet memories :o})
Activity Days! We took a nice stroll along the Marsh Creek Trail.
Finally snow! This is the view from 80 in February!! 
Long time to wait for the white stuff, it finally found us!
 Took the back roads to Reno from 80. Jason found lots of mud. He was sweet and cleaned off the side so I could get out without getting muddy (sometimes being short has it's perks).
 Took a detour through the woods on our way home from Reno. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.