June has been a great month, we celebrated a special birthday, final days of school (the end of Junior High for our beauty Mariah), our Anniversary and lots of fun adventures. I know that my kids are getting older and soon will leave home for adventures of their own, until then I am going drag them along on our adventures and spend as much time with them as I possibly can.
Happy Birthday Jesse! Can't believe my boy is 19~ we went out to dinner to celebrate and here is a shocker and huge disappointment...I did not get a single picture :(.
I love these girls! Am so proud to be their mom!
Had a wonderful ride with my love!
I can never get enough of this beautiful world that the Lord has given to us. I am so thankful for the opprotunity to enjoy and explore it.
The girls left for Girls Camp! MJs first year. I am going to miss them like crazy.
MJs first talk in Church! She did a great job!
<3 The Lopez Chicks! Love my beauties!
Took the girls and the pups to the ocean! It was so nice to get out of the heat.
<3 my family and my life!
Pups are getting so big!
Signal Peak trip. The pups had a lot of fun.
First trip to the Oakland Temple with my beauties! When we were finished we went to lunch at Fentons Creamery.


















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.