My oh my, May has brought some changes to our home! Britt has attended her firt formal dance, we all went to dinner for Mother's Day...and I got a picture!! I am so thankful for my family and the many many blessings that have been so lovingly bestowed upon me.
I LOVE this girl!
My beautiful Mariah all dressed up and ready for her first formal dance!!
I love this picture! She is so happy!
So pretty!
MJ and friends
My love & my pups!
Lucky night...I was able to find 12 whole sand dollars!
An absolutely gorgeous night!
Mother's Day dinner! All four of my babies and my love! I was so spoiled!!!
bad bad bad Lopez Chicks~ selfies on Mother's Day...at church....
MJ and Kaylee
MJ & Ella
Look who's learning to sew!!
Toby loves Ana!
MJ helping the pups figure out how to use the dog door. ;o)













No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.