Sunday, April 26, 2015

February

Happy Valentine's Day! Wow, it's that time of year again. Time to think about and celebrate all of the love that has been brought into our lives. Well that is how I see it. I know traditionally it is a time for lovers to sneak off for a special time for just the two of them. That is wonder, and absolutely necessary, however when I think of Valentine's Day I don't know, I guess I just see it differently now that I have in the past. I see it as a day to reflect on all of the love that I have been blessed with, my wonderful husband, and trust me he is wonderful (how he can put up with me some days, man all I can say is he was Heaven sent), my amazing kids each special and unique in their own way, my extended family (Mom, Sharon, Aunts, Uncles, Brothers, Sisters, Cousin, Nephews, and niece, and those who have already passed through the veil Dad, Grandpas and Grandmas and countless others), and my friends. Each and everyone of you have added joy and love to my life, I am so thankful to have been blessed to have you in my life be it for my lifetime or for a fleeting moment.

Jason and I spent Valentine's Day (evening) eating Panda Express with Toby. It was a great way to spend the evening! The day after we went to lunch just the two of us, which was wonderful, to have some alone time (yeah we did talk about the kids, but not the entire time). Then we headed to Sacramento to get Marcika from Yamaanibah's.


 Not a lot of human pics this month, however there are a lot of the pups.


 Poor Mariah got strep throat! 
 Okay, so one day Ella came up to me and I just had to laugh...MJ decided the pups needed makeovers, and they patiently sat there while she applied makeup to them. They sure are patient and loving!
 Ana all dolled up! 
Closer look of Ella!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.