Mariah went ice skating with Mutual and it looks like she had a great time!
I spent a lot of time in Reno from November 2014 - January 2015. I was able to visit a place that is dear to my hear several times. The Reno Temple! The views of Reno from there at night are amazing!
I was also able to spend some time with some amazing people and was blessed to be able to get to know my mom-in-law a lot better. One would think that I am a shopper with the amount of shopping that I did....yeah, still not me, gave it a shot though.
These little fish have hands, look at those fingers!
While turtles are pretty cool, we decided they are to smelly for us.
MJ really really really wants a ferret.....
MJ checking out the fish with hands.
![]() |
| Mall makeovers! |
Love my girl!
Got to see Landen wrestle! He did a great job!Traveling home I was able to see some beautiful skies!
Finally my baby girl came home!
The pups missed her too. They would not leave her side.
These past several months I have learned how precious life is, how much my family means to me and just how much my heart can take (it can withstand far more than I could have ever dreamed). With Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ on our side, I know that there is nothing that we cannot overcome with faith and trust in Them. While this has been an extremely hard and trying time I can honestly say that I have learned so much and have grown close to Them and to the people in my life that They have placed in it. I have learned that it is okay to need help and it is even okay to ask for it, in fact we need to ask for help. We were not put on this earth to get through this journey alone, that was never part of the plan, we were put here together to love, support, uplift and help each other. Thank you for all of your love and support!



































No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.