C-ya July!....So hard to believe that July is over, as is Summer vaca :o( Summer flies by way too fast here. My Beauties and I spent a lot of time shopping this month, and just being together. This summer we did not do anything too exciting; movies, shopping, restaurants, museums, exploring different parts of San Fran, time with friends and just chilling. Mariah worked about 29 hours a week, give or take a few. Our fellas joined us at the movies a couple of times (Sweet T had his own adventure, Jesse had a couple adventures of his own, along with lots of time spent at work), Jason and I spent some quality time together in the garage and with our friend Rich working on the jeeps. A friendship (mainly Jesse's, however it effected us all) dissolved in a rather harsh and memorable manner. I will say that I am proud of my Bear and the way he handled this heartbreaking situation with dignity and showed a great deal of respect, even though it was one sided - and he chose the right and moral way, instead of sticking it to the ex-friend legally. All in all memories were made....some fun, some nerve wracking, and some heart-wrenching. <3
San Francisco.... again....I have come to love the City by Bay, and drive there with my beauties often, for doctor appointments and just for fun. I can honestly say that my anxiety about bridges is getting better and I am now able to drive over them without holding my breath and white knuckling it (well as long as traffic keeps moving, even if it's just a crawl)...still lots of prayers though (or maybe it is just one long continuous one with a huge THANK YOU in the end).
![]() |
| Mariah at the Oral Surgeon |
Critters....Have to post about our none human family members too. Sterling (MJ's cat), Ella and Ana (our poops), and Jimmie (Jesse's ball python). Oops...Blight, Mariah's Beta is left out this time.
Discovery Kingdom....Last trip to Six Flags before school...This time Mariah, Jesse, Marcika and I went. It was a pretty fun day. We were talking and it has been decided that it has been far too long since all six of us have gone and we need to fix it. Season is not over yet :o)
Through MJ's eyes....MJ spent more time in Antelope with Yamannibah. She sent me these beautiful pics.
Sweet T...Our Sweet T went on an adventure this month...he went to Spokane, Washington. He sent MJ the Bob's Burgers sign (she loves the cartoon) and me the bridge pic. I sure do love my young man. Hard to believe that he is an adult already.
Foodz....Mariah's and my little garden is doing really good, hoping to have zucchini soon. The girls and I stopped eating meat almost 2 months ago, I have been playing with recipes lately. We have had crepes, tofu "orange chicken", tacos and more, we have also tried new food in restaurants - several salads and breakfast quinoa.
Walk through...Our Beauties getting their schedules, PE clothes, purchase Year books and all that fun stuff. I adore these two!
Jeep upgrade....Upgraded the axles on Big Red. New axles means new e-break, rims and tires. Have you ever put tires on bead-locks...rather fun let me tell you...
Tires in the house...is there a better place?
Cakes....Marcika, Mariah and I made another cake for charity. We loved the way this one turned out.
![]() |
| Parking just for us! |
Bee...This poor little fellow stung my thumb. I was taking my braid out and zinger. I was surprised that he hung out on my lap, completely cleaned himself, and then ran full speed up my shirt back to my hair. This is my first time being stung, I am thankful to say that I am not allergic.
San Francisco....Mariah, Marcika and I spent the day in San Fran. Spent a good amount of time on Haight St visiting the shops. We ended up having lunch at a Crepe shop, I had a salad, the girls had Nutella and strawberry crepes with whipped cream. We ended our adventure at a huge mall with hand-scooped ice cream sandwiches.
Fireworks....Celebrating Oakley's Birthday and the 4th of July. What an amazing way to end a full day, San Fran, bee sting, and fireworks! Loved that I was able to see this with one of my Beauties and Oscar, the rest of the fam decided to stay home.





























No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.