June has been a wonderful month, packed full of first, adventures and loads of memories.
Hope you are doing great and loving life!
Work.....Awe was able to snap a couple pics of while Beauty while she was working. She's doing such a great job and best of all she LOVES it!
Sterling....Such a sweet boy!
Andy Black.... Marcika and I went to meet and see Andy Black. Colours was his opening band, they were pretty good. Andy was awesome. I was shocked at how down to earth and friendly he was. There was another Mom that was to our right and we banded together to keep our Beauties from getting whammed, she was pretty funny. At one point she looked at me and said, "I eat fan girls for breakfast." MJ and I couldn't help but laugh. All in all I had a great time with my Beauty!
Last day of celebrate us.... On the way home we went to the Fresno Temple!! :O)
Bald Mountain....Jason, friends and I went to Bald Mountain. It was so beautiful up there!
I almost rolled the jeep, Jason was a tad scared. He came up to the window after assessing the situation and said, "I don't know if you are going to be able to get out of this." Heavenly Father had me in his hands, all is well, no damage to me or Big Red.
Day One of Celebrate us....a trip to Half Moon Bay and Barbara's Fish Trap, then a quick run to Sacramento, then home to grab the kiddos and to the theater to watch Finding Dory.
Garden....Mariah and I planted a garden, in our front yard. Kind of an odd place, but it works for us. We are growing 2 types of tomatoes, zucchini, yellow bells, fresno peppers, and Japanese eggplant. We are growing green onions and garlic in the house too. Can't wait for harvest time. ;o)
Shopaholic! Mariah loves, loves, loves to shop.....from clothes, to makeup to home decor...she better get a good paying job when she's older is all I have to say. :0)
Six Flags, Discovery Kingdom... Toby, Mariah, Oscar and I went to Six Flags. It was an amazing day, the weather was perfect, the company was even better. We actually took the time to see the Dolphin show, I am so glad that we did! They are such spectacular animals.
MJ, my sweet went to spend time with Yamaanibah! I know she had a great time and I am happy that she was able to spend time with her friend.
Jason had a work trip in San Francisco. I'm happy that he was able to go see a Giants game, it has been awhile.
Cake-4-Kids! Mariah and I have made and delivered our second cake/cupcake order. It is a lot of fun baking with my beauty. This time it was a tad nerve wracking...the ladies helped themselves to the cupcakes so I had to quickly bake, frost and decorate 30 more and I had 4 hours to do it in. All in all the strawberry cupcakes with vanilla buttercream turned out great!
Whoot whoot! Mariah has a job!! Our beauty has started her working career at the pizza place in WinCo. She loves it, and I am sure once she gets her first check she will love it even more.
He's 21! Happy Birthday sweet Jesse Bear! Where on earth has the time gone? I cannot believe that our baby boy is 21! We were blessed to be able to celebrate this fine young man as a family. His choice....Red Lobster :0) a man just like his pop!
He was just sung too...I missed him blowing out the candle.
First day of Summer Vacation 2016! (June 3rd).....After ortho appointment we went to the new San Francisco Museum of Modern Art. The place is huge! It has 7 levels containing art, there are even outdoor art exhibits.















































No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.