Happy Happy Birthday Jason!!!! To celebrate we went and played around in the mountains. Early morning start, foggy bridges, and the love of my life. In the second picture you can see how close I was to the edge of a cliff. It was terrifying! I was wenched from the side and the rear. Alls good though! Lots of snow and ice up there.
Party! LOL okay so I am 30...yeah not gonna say and this is the first (non fam/church/work) party Jason and I have been to. Guess you can say we are completely devoted to our kiddos. It was a lot fun. We were super late, but they knew we would be, next day was followed by offroading.



Rain, snow, clear skies, waterfalls, tress, jeeps and great people!




Mariah's winter concert....
Tobers had his wisdom teeth out! (He took this picture, not me)

Kitties play...
It's FINALS time!!! Man, I do not remember doing this much for my own finals! I must REALLY love my Beauties ~ Mariah and I learned how to make, Dulce Frio and Tostones for her Spanish final.
School's out for 2 weeks, looks like she could use a break.
Our CHRISTmas celebration was a little different this year. It started with breakfast, we went to Ihop, only to find it closed, so we found ourselves at Denny's instead. Food and company was great! We went home, decorated the tree, opened presents and then our Beauties did makeup. It was a nice relaxing, easy going day. I was blessed with a family photo! First in about, I'd say at least 8 years if not more. I am so thankful for the ability to be able to spend time with my family. It is truly a blessing to have this special time!
More animal mishaps and tears from us two legged non fur bearing family members. The day after CHRSITmas the ladies were where they are not allowed and little Lucio booked it out of Mariah's room right into the mouths of the beasts. Jesse ran up the stairs, Jason ran out of our room in his skivvies to see what the commotion was, I jumped out of the shower and ran out the door. Needless to say there was plenty of help for the little kitty. He did not look good at all he was not moving, his breathing was labored and tongue out, his tiny eye rolling back. He spent the night in the Pet Hospital, he has a tear under his rib which made it where he did not have negative pressure for his lungs to work properly. We are supposed to keep him still. Poor little guy. We love him so much!
And then there is me...for my future grand kids ...CRAZY, there aren't any with animals!






























No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.