Tuesday, June 13, 2017

May

May! It's May already, it seems like I just blinked and three months have flown by. The girls have been busy putting their noses in their school books, and pencils/pens to the paper as they prepare for the upcoming finals and the end of the school year. Our fellas have been busy doing their thing. Toby has been spending time with his friend Luke from Antelope, they met in the 3rd grade and have been friends since. Luke has joined the Marines and reports in June. Jesse has been spending time with his girlfriend Sophia, she is really nice. She asked me to take her to get her very first brand new car.

Junior Prom.....I cannot believe that Britt is a Junior. Man has Father Time been gracious or what! I mean, geeze, I could pass as a teen half the time, just ask my kids, they tell me to grow up all the time. ;o) MJ was one lucky Freshman, she got to go to Prom too! Love my beauties! 



I am pretty sure that there is much more that happened during the month of May, however, I did not capture it with my trusty camera. So pre-prom pics it is, YAY! I hope that you are all doing fabulous, are healthy, happy and enjoying life to the fullest! Love Ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.