Sunday, October 22, 2017

June

22 years, HaPpY bIrThDaY Jesse Bear! So hard to believe that 22 years have gone by already. The years have flown by so fast, yet it seems as if it were yesterday that we welcomed you into this world, just yesterday that you rode in your rear-facing car seat between dad and I and rocked out to certain NoFX songs as they came on the tape-deck (perfect time to the rhythm of the beat I might ad), just yesterday that you began to crawl and then took your first step, just yesterday that you learned to ride your motorcycle (before your bicycle), just yesterday that I took you to your first day of school, just yesterday that I cried at your graduation (Kindergarten and High school). It is amazing how fast, yet at times so slow the ticking clock ticks. I want you to know Jess, I am so very thankful that I have been blessed to be your Mom, through the good times and the bad, I would have not wished for another son. I LOVE YOU my Jesse Bear, Happy Birthday!

June has been a month of adventures for the Lopez Crew. Jesse turned 22!! Britt went to Ecuador, we welcomed a new family member, traveled to the mountains, and said until we meet again to a beloved member of the fam. We hope that you have been blessed with health, love, peace and happiness.
Jason had a work meeting. Lucky guy got to go to a game! 
 Bald Mountain! Such a beautiful day!
 Welcome to the fam Athens!
 What an amazing experience for our little word traveler. Britt got to go to Ecuador to help teach English and work in the community with Global Glimpse! She had a great time, I sure did miss her though.
 This breaks my heart. We lost Lucio. He had a rare blood disorder and became severely anemic. I must say that Lucio was one of the best cats that I have ever seen, the most loving and playful ever. He is the ONLY cat that has wormed his way into Jasons heart, and that is saying a lot! Until we meet a gain little guy, we love you and will miss you!
What a face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.