Beach angel. She is to darn cute!
So hard to believe that Jesse is 16! We went to Red Robin for his Birthday dinner this year (his choice). Then he had his favorite cake...cheese cake. Toby was sweet and helped light the candles!
Look at all the snow and cloud coverage on the pass! Crazy weather in June. This is what we experienced on June 5th on the way to dads. Gotta Love the Sierra Mountains!
Family Gathering: Went to my Dad's house for a family gathering. It was really nice to see family members that I have no seen in a long time and great to meet other family members for the first time. Here are a few pics of some of the family didn't get pics of everyone :o(
Aunt Shirley and I
Aunt Beverly and I
Uncle Harley and I
Aunt Brenda and I. Aunt Brenda and I have been talking on the phone and through the mail for the last 13 years or so, it was so nice to finally meet her face to face. She is just too cute! Gotta love her!
My sweet Marcika and I
































No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.