WOW! Some exciting news! Jason has taken and passed (no doubt about that) his motorcycle safety course, is now a licensed motorcycle rider and......has his 1st street bike! He is just too cute! He is already planning (in his mind that is) a trip towards the end of Summer for just the two of us. He said "Hopefully towards the end of Summer you will be feeling better and we can go for a ride and spend the night somewhere, just the two of us. I think that would be a lot of fun!" Brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it. I am one lucky woman, I have the best hubby a girl could ask for!
So hard to believe that May is gone! School is wrapping up for another year. The kids are preparing for Summer fun (well trying to, it has been so cold and rainy out it is pretty hard to even think of going swimming). My radioactive iodine treatment is fast approaching, and soon we will be able to put this entire cancer ordeal out of our minds and it will soon become a faded memory. So far 2011 has been full of memories, so great, some not so great, but memories all the same.
I hope that you are all doing great and remembering what's truly important! Love you lots!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.