August has been an amazing month! Lots of adventures, new school year, new soccer season. Our last bike trip was 680 to 880 down to Half Moon Bay and home through San Fransisco. It was so beautiful! I love the California coast line. Jason and I have grown closer than ever and I am so thankful for that. It is wonderful how much love we share and the blessings that that Heavenly Father has bestowed upon us....our four little monkeys who are growing so fast it is crazy!
Best Fish & Chips I've ever had, and I am not a fan of fish. :o)
Soccer Season has begun! Mariah is on the Kick'n Fireballs, and so far they are off to a kickin start! First game was against Poison Ivy and they won 1-0! Way to go Kickin Fireballs!!
Jason and I took a trip to Tahoe. We headed up 50 and came home on 80. It was a wonderful day. The Tahoe area is so beautiful! It was nice to get home, my buns were burnin. Who would have thought that a Harley would make us more adventurous and have us out and about so much. Gotta love it!
A week of firsts for me. A good friend of mine was moving from Antelope to Oceanside. We helped them load up their u-haul and to our surprise everything did not fit in one. I talked to Jason and decided that I would follow her down in another u-haul. Yep that's right 2 u-hauls for one house.....and yikes!!! I drove one of them. This was my first time driving a u-haul (17-footer), first time going on a long trip (took 10.5 hours) without Jason, and first time flying by myself (last time I flew I was 16 and was with Jason). It was a great experience! We left on Thursday and I flew home on Saturday. It was a lot of work, but it was also a lot of fun! The beach was beautiful! Her new neighborhood had a surfer feel to it, everyone was laid back and very friendly. I am glad that I went.
Super Sweet 6th grader (Yep Jr High)
8/8~What an amazing day! One last fun trip before returning to school. Dad asks, "Discovery Kingdom, or Great America?" Kids say with excitement, "Great America!" So Great America it was. Jesse decided to stay home he had a project he needed to get done for AP Language. Yamaanibah and Brayden joined in on the fun too!
All the way up to the top!
They survived!
Dude should we eat it? The fellas found a cookie. (Nope they did not eat it).

Toby got a haircut so he could renew an online computer game. A tad to short. Jesse asked him why he cut his. Toby told him, "I cant grow money, but I can grow hair."
8/2~ What a great time! Our little water monkeys! We went to Reno to see Aunt Pat, our Moms, Chris, Jaslin and Landen. Since we did not go on vaca this year Jason thought it would be nice to stay the night. We ended up staying at the Nugget. The room was nice, but the pool was awesome! There were mini bubbling pools, and even a waterfall that you could go under. It was a great time, seeing family and just getting away.
























































No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.