Friday, September 2, 2011

September

9/20~ Jason and I went to see Dad today. It was a great ride, kinda chilly, but still nice. Just past Susanville there was a beautiful Buck in a field full of cows. It was amazing, just standing there. Georgeous! While at Dads Jason got to help with the wiring a bit. WHich was pretty cool, a learning adventure for sure.




Working with the wires.






Shrink wrapping the wires together.





Checking wires, adding connectors, and working together.




It's amazing how far Jasons' chopper has come! Dad has put a lot of time, energy, and love into this project! The color is beautiful, the details...wow!




haha...got to Dads and had a couple of new friends on me. On my right thigh was a wasp that was as content as can be just walking around (until Jason hit it off and then ran the other direction) and a beautiful dragonfly on my sweatshirt. Dad said that now I can honestly say that I'm a little buggy. The dragonfly stayed with my all day, I finally had to put it on a bush and say goodbeye to my new friend.





Huge bug that was on our windshield. Marcika and I were headed home and we looked up and saw this bug hitching a ride. It's wings looked just liked leaves, had the delicate lines and all.




Swimsuits by Marcika. She created this swimsuit for Moxie all on her own. She cut it out, sowed it and all. What an imagination!





9/10~Muir Beach. Jason wanted to go to the ocean after he got off of work. So we all filed into the van and hit the road....we decided to go to a beach that Jason and I discovered on one of our rides. The long winding road lead us to the super soft sand and beautiful beaches of Muir Beach. It was getting dark as we arrived, though we had a lot of fun anyways. Running and laughing. Loved it!



9/5~ Jason and I took a trip to Yosemite. It was his first time there, I went when I was younger with my Mom. We had a great time. It was so beautiful there. Not a lot of wildlife, only saw one squirrel, a couple of birds, and a few bugs. To our delight there was still water in the falls, though not much. We were able to hike up the river bed and get pretty close to Bridalveil Falls. We are going to go again earlier in the Summer so we can see the falls full of water and hopefully see some more wildlife (Jason was hoping to see a bear). We've put a few pics and then a slide show down below.






Slide below





Camping at Frenchmans Lake Labor Day Weekend.





Young Campers





Cousins! Julie, Marcika, Toby, Mariah, and Sergio



Smores Time!!!






Marce grabbed the camera.



Night Swimming!



Love this smile!



Dinner: Chicken on top, potatoes and corn in the fire. Yum!




Some views from our hike.





Wild life found in camp

Sweet moments!

Toby's art



Mariah slipped in the tube and got drenched.



Scary faces



Thought he was going to be surfing. Didn't realize he would get wet.



View from camp.



Slept under the stars in a hammock. She's a lot braver than me.




Ah time for annual school pictures. Love the smiles this year.




Okay, I know there is a difference between Britt and Marce's hairstyles. This is how both of them wanted their hair. I asked Britt and then told her to do her hair. She told me, "I brushed it. It's done, I am not doing anything else." Oh the joy of preprubessent girls (o:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.