He is Risen!! Happy Easter! I hope that you were able to celebrate this very special day with your family and close friends. I am so thankful that He has made it possible for me to have all that I do, for the example of love, devotion, obedience, kindness, faith, and much much more. He has laid the foundation of how I should live my life, and as I choose to follow Him I will not be lost in this crazy mixed up world.
April is such a beautiful month! I love that it starts with a party....for the one and only Marcika!!! We have had a lot of fun, were blessed to spend time with family and see more of the wondrous world that surrounds us.
So hard to believe, there is more snow up in the mountains in late April than in the January.
Jason and I took a ride down the coast. Breath taking views.
Time to color eggs ;0)
Say what?! Easter Bunny Time!!
Landen helping me make Empty Tomb Rolls.
Sweet Lexie!
Adorable Landen!
Yuck a slug!
I had an amazing day with Audrey! Lunch, Temple and the mall.
Ana and Ella got fixed. Poor girls. Wish I had half the energy of these two. From cone wars to tug-of-war I had the hardest time keeping them down.
Marcika and Yamaanibah!
Pups 1st road trip! They did amazing!!
Lots of water in the mountains, love it!
Stopped in the hills on the way to Reno.
Stopped to play in the snow, Anna loved chasing snowballs.
Collage made by MJ!
Went to the Cheesecake Factory to celebrate Marcika's 12th Birthday!! This is the look she gave me they came and sang to her. Can you feel the love?
Birthday girl!
I can't believe that my baby is 12! No more primary kids for us. Bitter sweet. I love watching them learn and grow, just wish time wasn't moving by so quickly.






















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.