Sunday, January 4, 2015

December

Merry Christmas!! What a year this has been. There have been many many ups and downs for us, however Heavenly Father is watching over us and providing the much needed strength, comfort and peace that we are in desperate need of. Almost our entire family went to Reno for Christmas (Jesse and Aleah did not make it).

Mariah at her choir performance.
Let it snow! Let it snow!
Reno Temple
Ah, Ana missed me.
Sisterly love! 

 Christmas dinner

 Jason and I got away
Day at the gun range
 I miss the Sierras
                            Uncle Chris showing Mariah what to do.
 1st Virgin Margarita
 Strawberry
sneaking some of mine..regular flavored virgin margarita
The trip home
 Mariah driving.
 Jason (Dad) and Mariah
Stuck! Took 2 full sized truck to pull them out.
She was in a hurry to get home. Dad was leaving before me, so that is who she chose to go with. Only thing is, he was taking the scenic route. She begged me not to beat them home, so I tried my hardest to...beat them home. Did not have to try that hard, apparently it took several different people trying and giving up, and eventually success to get them out of the mud mess Jason had fun getting them into. I am happy that she went with him. I know that they had fun together, they both came in the door laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.