Happy Independence Day! Hared to believe that this year is half over already. Hope you had a blessed 4th.
What a great month to have fun! Britt, MJ and I went to the Delta and played in the water for a little bit.
Athens first Rubicon run! What a great time. I love it up there, fresh air, trees, rocks, dirt, no traffic. A slice of heaven here on earth.Had a little bit a trouble with Big Red. Thankfully it was with the steering and it was fixable!
Signal Peak! Man are we blessed to be surrounded by such beauty or what! I love being able to go where most vehicles dare not travel.
Ella and Athens meet! I was beyond concerned that she would not like him. My worries were put at ease as they played and played.
Fun time in San Fran with MJ, Britt and Amena (Britt and Amena not in pic)
I love to see the Temple! Going to the Temple always brings such joy and peace to my soul. No matter what I am struggling with I am able to let go and be at ease, and when I leave everything seems to be clearer and easier to handle and understand. I am so thankful to know that He loves me and to be able to feel His love.








No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.