Sunday, October 22, 2017

September

Ah September, Fall is finally here, cooler weather...syke! There was no cool weather for us this month, lots of fun though. We went camping with great friends, were blessed to see family and watch our nephew play some football. MJ and I saved the life of a pigeon in San Franscisco even got to take Toby to the Rubicon!
 Loved being able to watch our amazing friends Jason drive and Jill spot through these challenging courses outside of Reno.
Landen playing football!
 Puppy love....
 Trees, fresh air, the best friends a person could dream of, topped off with time with the Love of My Life and two of our kiddos = one precious weekend!
 I never thought it would be possible for me to drive over these little 'ol rocks. At first I was terrified, now I love it! Thanks to the encouragement of my love and my SevenOffRoad Family!
 Jason doing some on the trail fixing for Panda!
 MJ and I made cookies, just because. They turned out yummy, hope she kept the recipe ;0)
In this box is an injured pigeon that MJ and I found suffering in the gutter in the streets of San Francisco. We called animal control and waited for almost an hour for them to come pick up this baby in hopes of saving its life. MJ was so concerned, she went into a restaurant and asked for a box. She then asked me to grab the bird, I had nothing in the car to use so I took off my undershirt and gently grabbed the little one and placed him in the box. Shortly after animal control came. We do not know what happened to ti, however we are hoping that the powers at be did right by this little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.